New dynamics and forces are compelling companies to fundamentally rethink corporate travel. The confluence of these dynamics has made it clear that ‘old ways of thinking’ about how to procure, manage & deliver travel services no longer work.
TCG’s Global Strategy Practice helps companies achieve operational, service and financial excellence by analyzing and approaching their business travel spend from an integrated approach. This integrated framework enables companies to go beyond merely garnering cost savings by smartly identifying and implementing best practices from an ‘end-to-end’ basis. We do not offer ‘cookie-cutter’ solutions; our approach and recommendations are highly customized and tailored to our clients’ unique needs.
TCG’s Global Strategy Practice Value for Clients:
TCG offers several value-driven solutions that help corporations achieve world-class performance; chief among them are:
- Program Assessment can be used in any or all aspects of the corporate travel management value chain, and can serve as the foundation for short-term program improvement and initiative prioritization.
- Global Service Strategy helps clients delineate the appropriate traveler service strategy for their travel program, how best to operationalize & implement the strategy globally, as well as the technology platform best suited to support the strategy.
- Operational Process Performance Improvement (OPPI) is an operational audit that assists clients in gauging, improving and scaling the effectiveness of their existing administrative processes within their travel operations by identifying and building on high-value-added activities and processes, while reducing / eliminating operational complexity, value destroyers and overhead costs.
- Organizational Design helps companies determine the best organizational model for their corporate travel function. We do this by aligning corporate travel to the company’s culture, business objectives and strategies while removing organizational complexity and ensuring that all organizational roles are ‘fit for purpose’ (confirm that organizationally, travel is “doing the right things” and “doing things right”).
We gauge our success in terms of the value we deliver to our clients:
- Enable our clients to successfully deal with corporate travel management strategic challenges or exploit opportunities through innovation
- Align travel service delivery with strategy and organization
- Pinpoint opportunities to drive-out travel costs across the corporate travel value chain
- Identify ways to optimize corporate travel organizational design and operational configuration and workflow
- Leverage our Best Practices database to assess and evaluate our client’s current performance relative to other firms at a quantitative level, from an outside-in perspective
- Ensure our clients effectively allocate travel resources, assets and technologies to drive performance and meet key stakeholder expectations
- Enhance traveler experience and benefits
- Drive improved program management & oversight by enhancing spend and policy compliance visibility
- Integration of payment & expense data – back end data driving front end strategy and decisioning
- Identify ways to reconcile needed short-term tactical travel management moves with the long-term company strategic goals