Developing, configuring and enabling an optimal corporate travel program is a highly complex process which requires significant time, effort and expertise. Whether for a limited scope domestic program or a global program spanning over 100 countries, multiple agencies, and technology platforms, TCG’s Global Travel Program Design and Integration Practice can help create and implement an optimal strategy that manages costs, improves user experience, and delivers an effective support configuration.
The TCG team has successfully managed and delivered over 200 program design, development and sourcing events (agency, technology, etc.) for domestic, multinational, and global corporate travel programs.
TCG’s Global Travel Program Design and Integration Practice Value for Clients:
- Creation of a “company centric” support strategy – agency and technology configuration & services must align with company goals
- Completely independent, unbiased 3rd party expert advisory and project support
- Travel policy development, enhancement, management and integration
- Proprietary technology to efficiently review, compare, and normalize highly complex agency RFP bid submissions
- Benchmarking assessments of current program effectiveness
- Robust benchmarking capabilities leveraging 200+ historical events across industry, platform structure, and geographic composition (125+ countries)
- Data and reporting strategies & management
- Supplier surveys
- Optimizing agency and program costs & fees while ensuring effective support, achieving SLA targets, and delivering an enhanced user experience
- Analysis and strategic recommendations for consolidated agency model vs. multiple agency support model.
- Evaluation of unbundled direct technology sourcing options vs. agency bundled approach
- Ground transportation program development – strategy and sourcing
Agency Sourcing Program Components:
- Platform, Sourcing and Support Strategy Development
- Sourcing / Renegotiation Events – RFP development, submission, bid analysis & review, comparison, negotiations, best and final
- Policy Development
- GDS Sourcing – bundled or unbundled from agency bids
- Online Booking Tool integration
- Security / Traveler Tracking