- Sellers’ Market Facing Corporate Air Travel Sourcing
- Diminishing Sourcing Savings for Mature Global Programs
- Reacting to New Basic Economy Fares
- Navigating the Mid-East Laptop Ban
- Addressing Corporate Traveler Rights & Concerns After the United Incident
Join TCG Consulting for an upcoming Executive Briefing and learn from our Global Air Practice strategies to address each of the above topics by leveraging a Category Management and Total Cost of Ownership approach (TCO-TMPESM) to balance company strategic imperatives, cost reduction, and user experience needs.